LabyMod 1.11.2 and 1.11 is a brand new and very complete all-in-one mod for Minecraft. It provides many useful features and is constantly being updated to pursue the users requests. LabyMod extends Minecraft by adding a variety of useful features. Through cooperation with many large Minecraft servers, LabyMod provides exclusive features and information for various gamemodes. The Laby Mod adds a lot of unique and amazing functionalities like 1.7 animations, TeamSpeak in Minecraft, Server-independent LabyMod Chat, Extended game information, Capes & Cosmetics, Custom nicknames, Map search, Minigames and many others. Like you can see, it comes with a vast pool of super useful additions for Minecraft.
The Laby Mod allows you to adjust your playermodel individually! You can find various cosmetics and capes in our shop which are visible to all LabyMod users. Alternatively you can use free cosmetics provided by LabyMod which are only visible to you. The mod also comes with a very simple and easy-to-use installer. With the LabyMod installer the LabyMod will be added to Minecraft with only a few Mouseclicks. Additionally, you can add a variety of extra mods if you want.
LabyMod consists of countless small and useful features, improving your gaming experience and allowing you to make the best out of Minecraft. In the following, the features are being explained briefly LabyMod is updated for Minecraft 1.11.2. So what are you waiting for? Download LabyMod 1.11.2 now for free! The installer accompanies you through the easy process of the installation and allows you to add selected mods alongside with LabyMod.
Features in detail
LabyMod consists of countless small and useful features, improving your gaming experience and allowing you to make the best out of Minecraft. In the following, the features are being explained briefly.
- 1.7 animations in Minecraft 1.8: Minecraft 1.7 feeling in 1.8? LabyMod can bring back old animations from Minecraft 1.7.
- LabyMod Chat: Communicate with friends on other servers or find out where they’re playing at.
- TeamSpeak integration: Annoyed of switching between Minecraft and TeamSpeak all the time? Just use TeamSpeak directly in Minecraft!
- Customizable: Adjust your GUI as you desire and receive many additional information directly in game.
- Server features: We’re cooperating with many large Minecraft servers allowing you to improve your gaming experience.
- LabyMod Installer: You can add a variety of different compatible mods by a few simple mouse clicks during the installation.
LabyMod 1.11.2 Install Guide
This guide will explain how to install LabyMod in Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and other versions. This is a short installation tutorial and it should not take you more than five minutes to install the downloaded file.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
All needed downloads can be find in the download section below. If you are still having problems getting the file to work, you can always leave a comment in the comment section below. We make sure this tutorial is always up-to-date with the latest version of the file and of the game.
Download links are broken or missing? Please leave a comment below this article!