Kagic mod is a mod that allows you to create servants that deliver a lot of useful functions. It is based on the cartoon series Steven Universe where there are three humanoid characters made of gems. With the mod, you get gem characters as well that do various tasks for you in the game. These servants can save you a lot of time as you can multi-task without much difficulty. This is why despite the mod being released recently it has grown quite popular with a lot of Minecraft players who want to get a lot done when playing.
Kagic Mod 1.11 implements nine different types of servants called Gems. Each of these Gems has unique abilities that you can benefit from. The most common ones are the Rubies which are soldier type gems. Other types include Pearls, Bismuth, and Sapphire. Pearls are handy to have around as they pick up item drops and hold storage for you. Sapphires are rare but certainly worth crafting as they can travel fast and walk on lava and water. If you do a lot of smelting, then you will love Bismuth servants because they can smelt without needing any fuel.
The mod delivers Gem-crafting recipes. These recipes are a bit on the complex side so you will need to prepare before attempting to craft your Gems. For starters, you need to get elements that you will need such as a Gem drill, an injector, and a Gem Base. You will only be able to start crafting your servants once you have all these collected. Installing Kagic Mod is easy as the only add-on it requires is the Minecraft forge. Just make sure to download the mod version compatible with your client to avoid any issues. Once you have the mod downloaded, just transfer the .zip files to the ‘mods’ folder and you are all done.
Install KAGIC Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install KAGIC Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download KAGIC Mod
- for all versions: Download KAGIC Mod