What is JourneyMap Mod 1.12.2?
JourneyMap Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is basically a real-time mapping mod for Minecraft. It is a popular client mod for Forge created in 2011 by techbrew. It’s now regularly updated and works fine with latest Minecraft versions. JourneyMap 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 will essentially map your Minecraft world in real-time as you explore. You can view the live map in a web browser, on your iPad or Android Tablet, or in-game. It requires Forge. It comes in two editions: FairPlay: disables cave-mapping and radar in Multiplayer, and Unlimited: all features available in Multiplayer. The JourneyMap Mod is currently in beta for Minecraft Forge 1.12.2 and 1.11.2.
- Update to Minecraft 1.11.
- Requires Forge 10.13.4.1448 or later and Java 7 or later
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place JourneyMap Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.