This guide will explain you how to install Minecraft Mods that have been made for Minecraft Forge and that are compatible with Minecraft 1.12, 1.11 or lower. It is now very easy to install a lot of mods with using this tool, but sometimes users can’t make it work because of some misconfigurations or because they misunderstood how to install mods properly. This detailed tutorial should make it easier!
Minecraft Forge is a very useful tool for Minecraft. Players and developers can use this tool to reduce existing modification incompatibilities or iron them out completely. It is also an application library and the foundation of the majority of current mods of the game. Developers can customise the game based on it. With Forge, Minecraft is limitless. To do this, the staff of this tool have always updated versions to make mods compatible with the update of Minecraft. For instance, players can install multiple mods of similar functionality without any glitches or errors. On the other hand developers can hook their mods rightly without worrying about conflicts with other mods.
For those who don’t know, Forge is a powerful modding API, open-source utility and mod-layer that makes it very easy to install a number of different mods for Minecraft 1.12 and previous versions, as well as keep track of compatibility between installed Forge mods. Like other mod loaders, some mod developers have made their Minecraft additions specifically to run with Forge, as others make their mods to run best using Modloader or other tools. Minecraft Forge is perhaps the most popular among these tools, with the greatest number of compatible mods for players to choose from.
How to Install Mods for Minecraft Forge API
1. Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
2. Download a mod compatible with this tool from this site or anywhere else. Click here to download from our site.
3. Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata%, click Run and go to .minecraft.
- On Mac open finder, hold down
ALTand click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
4. Place the mod jar or zip file you have just downloaded into the mods folder.
5. When you launch Minecraft and click the Mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
You are now able to install almost any mod for Minecraft that requires Minecraft Forge.
Click here to download amazing Minecraft mods from our site!