Immersive Engineering Mod is a mod that features sophisticated power related elements to the world of Minecraft. It implements numerous new items that make for a more interesting in-game play. Players can use the additional new structures it offers to create a more dynamic and realistic world in Minecraft. The mod delivers modern ways that can be used to retrieve energy. Immersive Engineering Mod includes an engineering book which players can use to craft the multiblock machines that can provide energy to their creation. All in all, it is an impressively done mod that enhances the players gaming experience with its almost true to life structures.
Immersive Engineering Mod 1.11.2 is a dream for players who would like to have a more technical building experience while playing the game. It is aptly named as the engineering recipes included in this mod are bound to keep players immersed in the building process. Items implemented by Immersive Engineering include MV Wire Connector, Insulating Glass, Floodlights, thermoelectric generator and loads more. With so many new elements introduced, the developers have provided players with a book that contains all the crafting recipes. While some of these recipes may be a challenge to craft with some ingredients needed to be crafted as well, everything is certainly worth the effort.
Immersive Engineering is a separate entity so it doesn’t require any other mod to run or function. However, it is compatible with IndustrialCraft 2. The process of installing this mod is simple. The first thing to check is if you have the forge installed. If you use other mods then chances are you already have this. The next step is to download the mod version compatible with your client and transfer it to the mods folder. All that’s left to do now is to launch the game and enjoy!
Install Immersive Engineering Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Immersive Engineering Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Immersive Engineering Mod
- for all versions: Download Immersive Engineering Mod