Immersive Craft Mod is a mod that alters the way you interact with the items in the game. It adds a more immersive element to how you craft, handle and store the different items in the game. In vanilla, interaction with items is often limited. Since inventory is often kept in chests, the only items you often interact with are weapons, armors, and tools. But with the mod, you get features that enhance this aspect of the game. For example, items such as sticks can now be put in stacks on the floor, instead of just being stored inside a chest or other storage blocks.
Immersive Craft Mod 1.11 implements elements that are similar to vanilla blocks but contain unique features. One of these elements is the cupboard. The cupboard is similar to that of a chest but is mounted on the wall. This storage block, however, allows you to visually see what is stored even without opening it. You can also freely interact with the stored items without going into the chest storage screen. One other item that you get is the furnace. It delivers the same function as vanilla furnaces but with in-game interaction. For example, you can use flint and steel to ignite the furnace’s coal in-game.
The mod also allows you to put tools, weapons and other items on any block. This feature is not available in vanilla. When you are not using axes or swords, these need to be kept inside a chest or any other storage block. Other features include the workbench along with a chisel and saw. Immersive Craft is still a work in progress. However, despite being far from completion, it is already showing a lot of potential. So, if you are looking for a mod that will let you become more interactive with the elements in your world, Immersive Craft is certainly a mod you will enjoy.
Install Immersive Craft Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Immersive Craft Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Immersive Craft Mod
- for all versions: Download Immersive Craft Mod