Huzuni 1.12 is an amazing griefing client for Minecraft. Its development was started by Halalaboos and co-developed by brudin. It was at the beginning a private client made for personal use only. Then a new client was designed using the exact same event system from the first one. Now, it is a free Minecraft griefing client made to suit your needs when it comes to griefing!
Huzuni has lots of great new additions with verious options. It allows you to customize x-ray, nuker, flight speed and more, from the GUI or using commands. It also has its own Huzuni options menu, from here you can chose another font, how the GUI style should be and various other options. Overall Huzuni is a pretty good client, also for the unexperienced.
How To Install Huzuni Hacked Griefing Client 1.12
Huzuni Hacked Griefing Client 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!
Download Huzuni Hacked Griefing Client
- For Minecraft 1.12 and 1.11.2: Download Huzuni Hacked Griefing Client
- Download Huzuni Hacked Griefing Client from Official Website