Huahwi PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.12 is created especially for the very popular youtuber named Huahwi. This pack is a customized version of the original 32×32 pack and it has now a resolution of 64×64 pixels. Reviewing the specific changes/optimizations of his texture pack compared to the default Minecraft textures. Click on the download link under this if you want to play online with this amazing Huahwi PvP Texture Pack!
- Cut-off swords, default colormap.
- Updated wooden bow texture to silver.
- Updated enchantment table to 1.11.2, widgets, and diamond armor color to match the diamonds.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Updated textures.
How To Install Huahwi PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1
Huahwi PvP Resource Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!