Grue Mod is a mod that brings extra thrill and excitement to the game. It does this by adding the Grue to the world of Minecraft. The Grue is a mob inspired by the monster in the Zork game back in the 80’s. It is a pretty frightening monster guaranteed to give you a good scare as you go about your tasks in the game. The monster is virtually impossible to hurt so it can be a challenge to go against it. Also, the Grue will spawn in the same chunk you are in, so it is close enough to do you a great deal of damage.
Grue Mod 1.11 lets you enjoy a thrilling Minecraft experience as you go exploring. The Grue is spawned on blocks that have a lighting level of two or less. So if you are one who would go mining in caves even after you ran out of torches, then you better be wary of the Grue. This monster will not stop attacking until you are dead. It is like a heat-seeking missile that will hunt you down until it kills you. Fortunately, despite it being invulnerable to any of your weapons, even those made from the toughest ores can be defeated and there is an easy way to kill the monster.
The secret to killing the Grue is simply to increase the lighting level on your blocks and the monster will explode. It only needs a minimum of level 3 lighting so you do not even need to put a source right next to the Grue. So, if you would like to add a bit of excitement in your game, then this mod is certainly worth checking out. Dark corners become more of an adventure rather than an inconvenience. Prepare yourself for the thrill of your life as that Grue can spawn rather unexpectedly which makes everything a bit scarier.
Install Grue Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Grue Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Grue Mod
- for all versions: Download Grue Mod