What is Garden Stuff Mod 1.12.2?
Garden Stuff Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is not a mod in itself, it’s a collection of garden-related mods originally based on Modular Flower Pots. The mods are meant to be used together, but you are free to pick and choose the content you want to use. This mod collection can co-exist with Modular Flower Pots, but duplicates most of its content. The developer would not recommend running them together. With Garden Stuff you’ll now have many more pots to plant in, fences to enclose areas, and enriched soil for faster growth. Improve your gardening and show the hard work you’ve put into it as well.
The Garden Stuff Mod is compatible with Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11. Enriched soil is made by mixing dirt and compost, the latter of which can now be created with a compost bin. This will allow you to produce your crops quicker for a more efficient harvest. Three different sized pots exist and can be crafted from different colored clays or the wall mounted boxes crafted from wood, brick, stone or sandstone. This gives you more options to choose from when considering what you’d like to plant and where you put it.
Garden Stuff is a really good mod and is regularly updated by its author. You can download it now for the latest Minecraft update. Don’t forget to install Forge before this mod. Have fun!
- Added candelabras (freestanding, on walls, on lattice, on chains).
- Added iron hoop (for candelabra-based chandeliers).
- Added candles, wax, candelilla, candelilla seeds.
- Added candelilla crop that generates in clusters in sandy/desert biomes.
- Added candle as a light source for lanterns.
- Udated to Minecraft 1.11.
- Bloomery furnace is automation-friendly.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Garden Stuff Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.