Gahlifrex’s Void Map is a single player 1.11.2 Adventure Map designed for Minecraft. While it doesn’t come loaded with tons of features, it is one that remains popular with its unique appeal. Other adventure maps designed for the game often come with creative plots and intriguing quests. Gahlifrex’s void map offers a straightforward adventure that appeal to a lot of Minecraft players. So despite the lack of storyline within Gahlifrex, you’ll find that it’s an adventure worth taking. The only downside to it is that since it’s designed for single player use, you won’t be able to enjoy it with a friend.
In this adventure, you enter a void where you meet Farlaender. He is a skilled magic user who will train you. Farlaender will help you learn magical abilities that you will use while still in the void. You’ll encounter obstacles that you will only be able to overcome with your new abilities. Unlike other maps, there is no specific plot for the challenges you will be facing. But despite this, you’ll find yourself wanting to play the adventure over and over again. Gahlifrex’s Void map delivers intriguing and engaging obstacles that make it more enjoyable than other maps.
Depending on how skilled you are at the game, you can finish the adventure in minutes. This is one of the reasons this map has become quite popular. You can complete the short adventure and be on your way to other in game actions. Installing it is also fairly easy. Once you download the map, you simply run the installer and unzip the file it creates. All you’ll need to do then is transfer your world file into the Minecraft Folder. With that done, you are all set to enter the void and begin your magical adventure with Farlaender.
Install Gahlifrex’s Void Map 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Gahlifrex’s Void Map in Minecraft.
For Windows Users
- Press the Windows or Start button, then press R. This will open the Run prompt.
- Type %appdata% into the prompt and run the command.
- A folder filled with other folders will now open. Just find the Minecraft folder among these and open it.
- In .minecraft you will find another folder, saves. Move your world file into this folder and you’re all done.
For MacOS Users
- Access your particular user’s folder through Finder.
- Now you’re just clicking through folders. Go to Library, then Application Support, then .minecraft, then saves.
- Just put your world file in the saves folder and you’re all done.
For Linux Users
- Using a file manager of your choice, access the following path: ~/.minecraft/
- Find the saves folder here and move your world file into it.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.