Fury Pack PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.12 has incredible swords, custom GUI and particles, and low fire! It is a really amazing pvp texture pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and other versions and I’m sure if you download it you’re going to enjoy it! This is the perfect pack for pvp players. The Fury PvP Texture Pack is a very nice pack designed in a really high quality and you should definitely give it a try!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Updated textures.
How To Install Fury Pack PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1
Fury Pack PvP Resource Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!