Furniture Mod Overview
Furniture Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 and 1.11.2, developed by MrCrayfish, adds in what Minecraft has been missing for years, furniture! The mod adds chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, coloured couches and items for a Minecraft kitchen such as oven, fridge, freezer and water tap. Some of the crafting recipies are displayed below. Fridges and cabinets store items, the oven cooks food just like a furnace and lamps work when powered by redstone. Now you can decorate your bedroom, kitchen, living room and even your garden! Turn your house into the dream house you have never been able to have until now.
Basically, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds over 40 unique pieces of furniture ranging from the living room, kitchen, bedroom, garden, and so much more! Furniture has been missing from Minecraft since the beginning, why not download this mod and start decorating your home like a professional! While the textures aren’t anything to write home about, mostly being borrowed from Minecraft and looking traditional, the fact is this is the biggest furniture overhaul you’re going to get from any furniture mod, hands down. You’re going to want Minecraft Forge when installing this mod, just like you would for any other mods that add a great deal of new content to the game. It keeps things running smoothly.
Furniture Mod Features:
- And much more!
- Implemented Forge’s In-game config editor.
- Added Russian and Espanol language translations.
- Added custom gui to creative menu.
- Fixed duplication exploit with presents.
- Fixed Stereo not dropping item when destroyed.
- Fixed bug where ClientProxy could not be found.
How to Install Furniture Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Furniture Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.