Furniture Mod 1.12 and 1.11.2, developed by MrCrayfish, adds in what Minecraft has been missing for years, furniture! The mod adds chairs, tables, cabinets, blinds, curtains, lamps, coloured couches and items for a Minecraft kitchen such as oven, fridge, freezer and water tap. Some of the crafting recipies are displayed below. Fridges and cabinets store items, the oven cooks food just like a furnace and lamps work when powered by redstone. Now you can decorate your bedroom, kitchen, living room and even your garden! Turn your house into the dream house you have never been able to have until now.
Basically, MrCrayfish’s Furniture Mod for Minecraft 1.12 adds over 40 unique pieces of furniture ranging from the living room, kitchen, bedroom, garden, and so much more! Furniture has been missing from Minecraft since the beginning, why not download this mod and start decorating your home like a professional! While the textures aren’t anything to write home about, mostly being borrowed from Minecraft and looking traditional, the fact is this is the biggest furniture overhaul you’re going to get from any furniture mod, hands down. You’re going to want Minecraft Forge when installing this mod, just like you would for any other mods that add a great deal of new content to the game. It keeps things running smoothly.
Furniture Mod Features:
- And much more!
- Implemented Forge’s In-game config editor.
- Added Russian and Espanol language translations.
- Added custom gui to creative menu.
- Fixed duplication exploit with presents.
- Fixed Stereo not dropping item when destroyed.
- Fixed bug where ClientProxy could not be found.
How To Install Furniture Mod 1.12
Furniture Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!