What is Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.12.2?
Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a unique mod created a long time ago but always up-to-date. Minecraft provides a vast expansion of territory, you can go explore biomes, caves, mountains and other environements for hours, but one thing is certainly missing. Dinosaurs. If this is what you are looking for, then Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod is the perfect addtion for you. This mod not only adds the extinct creatures to the realm but adds so much more like fossils, eggs, ancient blocks and tools, as well as DNA and lab equipment. This mod adds everything you could ask for to build your very own Jurassic Park.
The Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod 1.11 and 1.11 (affectionately known as F/A Revival or simply Revival) is a continuation of the original Fossils and Archeology mod created by Flammarilva. This mod supports both SSP (Survival Single Player) and SMP (Survival Multiplayer) using Forge in Minecraft 1.11.
What’s really neat is you can be a real archeologist and find fossils and DNA buried around your world just like our own. And to add to that, with the materials you’ve collected you can actually grow your own dinosaurs in a lab. The goal is to collect the fossils from fossil blocks. They look similar to stone blocks but when broken they reveal bones, relics or bio-fossils.
- Fixed The Darkness dimension not registering correctly
- Fixed issue where clients would crash on join after leaving while in Anu’s dimension
- Fixed item duplication bugs found in several F/A blocks
- Dilophosaurus now have a fuzz skin, enabled by default
- New start screen background, disable-able in the config
- Updated pt_BR language file thanks to SteveOriginal
- Lycopodiophyta plant seeds are now obtainable
- Fixed texture issue with the Ceratosaurus
- Fixed failureplant being able to break bedrock
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Fossils and Archeology Revival Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.