Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.11.2 is based on the original Faithful 32×32 pack and default Minecraft textures but in HD resolution. These textures are very well designed and will soften your Minecraft world once again. With the decent 64×64 resolution, you will get to enjoy the more detailed and artistic views of the Minecraft world. Although, it’s not perfectly an HD texture pack, it really lacks nothing much compared to them. Enjoy the smoother looks of the world with the Faithful 64×64 Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2!
Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.11.2 and 1.11 received more than 1 million downloads around the world. It has been updated to Minecraft 1.7 two years ago, but the pack is still compatible with a lot of Minecraft versions. You can use it in 1.11.2 and 1.10.2 with no problems but some textures may be missing. If you want to try a new updated Faithful pack, you can try Ragecraft Faithful.
- Support for Minecraft 1.11.2
- Support for Minecraft 1.11
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11
- Fixed textures bugs
- Compatibility with Mutant Creatures
- Compatibility with Portal Gun
- Compatibility with TooManyItems
- Compatibility with GLSL Shaders Mod
Install Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
Note: For anyone looking for an updated Faithful 64x64 pack, you can try out the Ragecraft Faithful Resource Pack which has the optional Faithful GUI addon and has been updated to Minecraft 1.9 and 1.8.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Faithful 64×64 Resource Pack
Download links are broken or missing? Please leave a comment below this article!