Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.12 is a very popular and loved pack, frequently updated and based on default Minecraft textures. This pack was created long ago and developed based on Vanilla. Faithful 1.12.1/1.12 has been loved by the players for the unique atmosphere of beauty and comfort in the realm of Minecraft. Every texture in this resource pack brings you the feeling of smoothness and lightness in comparison with default textures. In other words it is a really great pack which is made in a beautiful backdrop. Faithful Resource Pack is the perfect pack for fans of defaulty styled Minecraft, but in HD resolution! As Vattic, the designer, says, it is a double resolution texture pack that stays faithful to the original Minecraft textures.
Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11.2 is a more detailed version of the default Minecraft textures. The pack is now compatible with the latest versions of Minecraft, however some texture may be missing or not fully updated. This is why another texture designer has updated the textures himself, and created an unofficial Faithful texture pack. You can find all the download links in the download box below. If you want to try a higher resolution of this resource pack, I recommend you to download and install Faithful 64×64 or Faithful 3D. You can download all the Faithful versions below!
- Compatible with Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11.2.
- Red Cat and Raw Clay Block.
- Sponge and Sponge wet.
- Alex skin.
- Fast Leaves Fix, Guardian/Elder.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.10.2.
How To Install Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack 1.12.1
Faithful 32×32 Resource Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!