What is Everlasting Abilities Mod 1.12.2?
The Everlasting Abilities mod 1.12.2 or EA mod is designed basically as an upgrade that you must satisfy first the requirement of having Forge Mod Loader, Cyclops Core, and Minecraft 1.9.4, 1.10.2., 1.11.2, and 1.12.1.
Playing Minecraft has never been more interesting without a wide range of superpowers wherein armors, weapons, and tools of the game can get their own upgrades. With the utilization of Minecraft’s EXP system, you get the chance to upgrade weapons, armors, and tools of the game.
Prior to release, Minecraft players were already given the hint from the Adventure Update trailer that the EXP bar would be for upgrading the abilities and special powers of the Minecraft character, but this was not the case disappointing the player base. In EA mod, EXP points can be used to unlock special powers to help the character survive in the Minecraft world.
Everlasting Abilities mod was designed by Kroeser for the versions 1.12.2 and 1.11.12 submitting it as an entry to the 2016 The Modding Trials Competition.
The Everlasting Abilities mod provides each Minecraft player a wide array of superpowers with the inclusion of vanilla Minecraft’s original powers. The EA mod integrates these superpowers to provide more power options to a Minecraft player. These upgrades are made available by the EXP system of the game, which is a feature that is especially designed to make upgrades, and none other.
If you first brood around in a certain environment, an Ability bottle is given to you with random abilities. To open its features, you simply have to right-click the bottle.
The Everlasting Abilities mod provides tenacious abilities to the player so much so that the abilities remain even after the player loses his life without even the need to carry any item. Although one gets an eternal life using this mod, he still needs to be careful not to waste too much life as each death makes the player lose his abilities and eventually become an Abilities Totems. These can be found in loot chests.
Now if you happen to die in the hand of a player, you lose also a random ability, which will be dropped in an Abilities Totem that can be used by your opponent.
The moving abilities of a player require experience, which can be earned when you move them back to the bottle.
However, you must remember that abilities have a maximum level, which should not surpass 20 levels.
With Everlasting Abilities mod, you can have the following abilities:
- Flight: Lets you fly
- Step assist: Automatically steps up a particular number of blocks which depends on the level
- Fertility: Makes animals fertile
- Bonemealer: Bonemeals the area
- Power stare: Pushes away entities you’re staring at
- Magnetize: Attracts close items
- Speed: Makes walking faster
- Haste: Makes mining faster
- Strength: Causes more damage during attack
- Jump boost: Makes jumping higher
- Regeneration: Makes regenerating health faster
- Resistance: Acquires less damage from attacks
- Fire resistance: Acquires less damage from fire
- Water breathing: Makes breathing underwater possible
- Invisibility: Becomes not visible
- Night vision: Sees in the dark
- Absorption: Absorption hearts added
- Saturation: Makes hunger reduced
- Luck: Has more chance on better loot
To wreak damage to entities, here are the abilities:
- Slowness: Entities move slower in the area
- Mining Fatigue: Entities mine slower in the area
- Nausea: Entities get nauseous in the area
- Blindness: Entities become blind in the area
- Hunger: Entities become hungry in the area
- Weakness: Entities become weaker in the area
- Poison: Entities become poisoned in the area
- Wither: Entities become withered in the area
- Glowing: Entities start glowing in the area
- Levitation: Entities start levitating in the area
- Unluck: Entities have a lower chance on good loot in the area
All these abilities cannot be applied to any player of the same team. At the same time, abilities can be disabled in the config file.
There is no known future updates for EA.
Everlasting Abilities mod provides extensive abilities which are extraordinary to make Minecraft more enjoyable and in-depth for its players. Always remember that it is essential to have Cyclops Core library installed to enable the functions of this mod.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Everlasting Abilities Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.