Equanimity PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1/1.12 is a new version of the very popular texture pack with the same name. It contains no block animations: no fire, no water, no lava no portal animation, nor any item textures to ensure that items are instantly recognizable! The Equanimity PvP Texture Pack is a very unique pack for Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12 and 1.11 and you should download it now!
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.2.
- Updated textures.
How To Install Equanimity PvP Resource Pack 1.12.1
Equanimity PvP Resource Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!