Edi’s Shaders Mod 1.12 and 1.11 is an amazing shader pack designed for specific purposes. The main goad of these shaders are to get a really high FPS number and make the game look more realistic thanks to useful features. Edi’s Shaders adds water, sun flares, clouds and much more with no lag in Minecraft and a noticable FPS betterment! Don’t hesitate to download it right now by using the link below. More than just being smart and lightweight, this shaderpack is really pleasant to the eyes and is totally worth the download! If you need help to install it, don’t hesitate to ask for instructions or just follow our simple tutorial below. Enjoy!
How To Install Edi’s Shaders Mod 1.12
Edi’s Shaders Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!