What is Dragon Mounts Mod 1.12.2?
Dragon Mounts Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2, like its name says, allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride! Now you can get some use out of the egg you win from defeating the Ender Dragon. You’ll simply need to place the egg and right-click it. It’s best to place it in an enclosure you’d like to keep the dragon in. Over a great length of time it will eventually hatch into a baby dragon. Dragon Mounts is an awesome mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11, below you can find some screenshots taken by the author of a tour through the sky.
Dragon Mounts 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is totally worthing a try, however this mod is still in beta stage and has known and unknown bugs. Its author not responsible for the possible loss of dragon eggs due to bugs. Test this mod with care! Dragons can also hover midair and look at you, and for less annoyance, they also can be told to sit like cats and wolves by using a bone on them!
The Dragon Mounts Mod is one of these mods you’ll want to try at any costs because it adds some fun features to the game, but don’t forget it is also really useful for travelling faster than ever and discover new places in your world! It is required to install this mod along with Minecraft Forge so that it works properly and don’t crash during installation. Finally, all I can say is that Dragon Mounts is the perfect mod to add dragons in Minecraft!
- To hatch a dragon egg, you’ll need to find a good place for it first. If you found one, place the egg block and simply right click it. The egg will then start to hatch, which will take a while.
- Once grown up, you can tame the dragon with raw fish. It will then follow and protect you like other pets.
- You can command tamed dragons to lay down or stand up with the bone item.
- To ride a tamed dragon, use a saddle on it, then right click it without holding an action item.
- To heal injured dragons, feed it with raw fish, chicken, beef or porkchop (four hearts) or with rotten flesh (two hearts).
- You can control the dragon with the Carrot On A Stick while riding it.
- Ported the code to 1.11!
- Added Italian translation.
- Adding French-Canadian translation.
- Added Brazilian translation.
- Added chat command auto-complete support.
- Fixed incorrect landing AI, causing dragons to fly to the wrong coordinates.
- Added Korean translation (thanks to TeamMMKP!).
- Fixed a potential memory leak in the packet handler.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Dragon Mounts Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.