What is Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod 1.12.2?
Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 are basically two simple decorative mods for Minecraft that incorporate new base blocks, chimneys, fireplaces, and mantels. They add several things including a stack of fire wood that can be ignited using flint and steal, Several new marble based blocks, Five mantel segments that can be connected in many different combinations, Chimney blocks that react to several other types of blocks, and finally the Chimney Top decorations used to finish off the top of your chimney.
The Decorative Marble Mod for Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11 gives you some neat new marble blocks for more realistic looking pillars. It’s a great aesthetic mod to give your architecture more charm and authenticity. The marble is crafted by combining clay with either white, black or gray dyes. And these can then be used to craft marble bricks, slabs and stairs. You can craft pillars out of nearly all wood, stone, metal, and brick blocks as well as with the newly created marble blocks. You have a pretty wide variety of options to choose from and can craft the base, pillar, and top separately for even more customization. With this mod comes functional chimneys as well. It gives you 3 different styles to choose from to suit your architectural needs. They will also show smoke billowing out of them if they are next to or above an open flame or active furnace.
- Fixed multiplayer server error.
- Mantel crafting recipes changed.
- Mantel block cores can be changed by clicking on the block with a panel in hand.
- Chisel-Used to craft various items, also has a hidden on use function.
- Panel-Used to change various textures of items found on the world related to my mods.
- Large brick in stone, black, gray, or white marble. Textures connect to other blocks of the same metadata.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Decorative Marble and Chimneys Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.