Cyborg PvP Resource Pack 1.12 is one of the most popular pvp texture packs ever released for Minecraft. This pack is specifically designed for combat and battles between players, it works fine in both singleplayer and multiplayer. You can use it on all servers. It includes a fully customized transparent GUI (menus, inventory, chests…) and is a really helpful pack for those who loves playing pvp servers. The Cyborg PvP Texture Pack is compatible with Minecraft 1.12, 1.11.2 and 1.10.2.
- Updated to Minecraft 1.12
- Updated to Minecraft 1.11.2
- Fixed texture bugs
How To Install Cyborg PvP Resource Pack 1.12
Cyborg PvP Resource Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!