What is Cyberghostde’s HD Resource Pack 1.12.2?
Cyberghostde’s HD Resource Pack 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a nice realistic texture pack that comes in multiple resolutions. This pack has been designed in a wonderful HD resolution that makes it a high quality resource pack that will be suitable for most of your survival needs. It’s perfect for any players wanting to go to an adventure and enjoy realistic and medieval graphics. The currently available resolutions are 256x, 128x, and 64x. This is why almost everyone can use it, even on very old computers that have slow CGU.
In other words, Cyberghostde’s HD Texture Pack comes with a realistic-looking enviroment. Everything is very well textured, including the terrain, blocks and items. This resource pack is 100% complete and now fully compatible with the latest update of the game. Cyberghostde’s HD Resource Pack 1.11 and 1.11 will also be perfect to play with shaders, especially if you want to get a more realistic immersion. This is the perfect pack for all players using recent computers, but even those with old PCs can still enjoy it.
Cyberghostde, the designer of this resource pack, take the liberty to use several external textures from the following packs. He modified them to fit the needs of his own pack. Of course he used these textures with permission of original authors.
- The Psience Pack: Used as basic Pack.
- Synthetic Reality: chests, cut logs, tall-grass, mushrooms, torches
- Ornate: Armor
- LB Photo Realism: Particles.png, items.png, custom water, Logs, Grass, Dirt, Door, Leaves, Bed, Halfblock, Wildgrass and Mobs
- Bumpmaft: Sandstone
- UnrealCraft:Custom Lava, Custom Portal
- Minecraft Enhanced: Obsidian
- Update for Minecraft 1.11
- Requested texture issues fixed
- Several animation bugs fixed
How to Install this Resource Pack?
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD Mod.
- In Minecraft, go to options, and click the "Resource Packs" button. Then click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place Cyberghostde’s HD Resource Pack into this resourcepacks folder.