Continuum Shaders Mod Overview
Continuum Shaders Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 and 1.11 is a huge customization of the original Sonic Ether’s Shaders Mod and because of that, you will see some similarities to the Original shaderpack. Continuum requires the Shaders mod, which you can download below. Continuum’s shaderpack guarantees realistic clouds, a gradient of color and light across the sky and realistic shadows that move along with the sun – lightning effects are superb.
- Global Illumination – The bouncing and scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Phisically Correct Water Caustics – High quality light refraction based off wave height – 1.3
- Volumetric Light – 3D light shafts – 1.3
- Extended Shadow Distance – Fully infinate shadows – 1.2
- Varying Weather System – Fully dynamic weather that changes day to day – 1.2
How to Install Continuum Shaders Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Continuum Shaders Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.