Continuum Shaders Mod 1.12 and 1.11 is a huge customization of the original Sonic Ether’s Shaders Mod and because of that, you will see some similarities to the Original shaderpack. Continuum requires the Shaders mod, which you can download below. Continuum’s shaderpack guarantees realistic clouds, a gradient of color and light across the sky and realistic shadows that move along with the sun – lightning effects are superb.
- Global Illumination – The bouncing and scattering of light from the world
- Volumetric Clouds – Fully procedural 3D clouds
- PCSS Soft Shadows – High Quality variable soft shadows
- Parallax Occlusion Mapping – 3D rendering on blocks
- Physically Based Rendering – High quality lighting and reflections
- Phisically Correct Water Caustics – High quality light refraction based off wave height – 1.3
- Volumetric Light – 3D light shafts – 1.3
- Extended Shadow Distance – Fully infinate shadows – 1.2
- Varying Weather System – Fully dynamic weather that changes day to day – 1.2
How To Install Continuum Shaders Mod 1.12
Continuum Shaders Mod 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this mod in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this mod can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!