Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.11.2 is one of the best animated pvp resource packs ever created for Minecraft. Colossus is kind of a remake of the already very popular popular Titan Texture Pack series. It comes with high resolution based items and blocks. Colossus fully works with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 and other versions. According to its designer, 2Sneaky4You, Colossus PvP Texture Pack also works with Minecraft 1.9. Moreover, this pack has some nice animated textures. Be sure to install OptiFine to ensure you get the best possible textures quality while playing with this pack in-game.
Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.11.2 Install Guide
This guide will explain how to install Colossus PvP Texture Pack in Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11, 1.10.2 and other versions. This is a short installation tutorial and it should not take you more than five minutes to install the downloaded file.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
All needed downloads can be find in the download section below. If you are still having problems getting the file to work, you can always leave a comment in the comment section below. We make sure this tutorial is always up-to-date with the latest version of the file and of the game.
Download Colossus PvP Texture Pack
Download links are broken or missing? Please leave a comment below this article!
- Download from Official Website: Download Colossus PvP Texture Pack