Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.12 is one of the best animated pvp resource packs ever created for Minecraft. Colossus is kind of a remake of the already very popular popular Titan Texture Pack series. It comes with high resolution based items and blocks. Colossus fully works with Minecraft 1.12, 1.11 and other versions. According to its designer, 2Sneaky4You, Colossus PvP Texture Pack also works with Minecraft 1.9. Moreover, this pack has some nice animated textures. Be sure to install OptiFine to ensure you get the best possible textures quality while playing with this pack in-game.
How To Install Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.12
Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.12 is easy to install. This short tutorial will explain you how to install this resource pack in your Minecraft installation. This install guide should work with all existing versions of the game. Download links for this pack can be find below.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
If you need help, please leave a comment below! We can help you if you are still having problems getting the file to work. Other users can help you too!