Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.11.2 is one of the best animated pvp resource packs ever created for Minecraft. Colossus is kind of a remake of the already very popular popular Titan Texture Pack series. It comes with high resolution based items and blocks. Colossus fully works with Minecraft 1.11.2, 1.11 and other versions. According to its designer, 2Sneaky4You, Colossus PvP Texture Pack also works with Minecraft 1.9. Moreover, this pack has some nice animated textures. Be sure to install OptiFine to ensure you get the best possible textures quality while playing with this pack in-game.
Install Colossus PvP Texture Pack 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Colossus PvP Texture Pack in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed OptiFine HD.
- Download the texture pack/resource pack on this page.
- Start Minecraft and go to options.
- Click the "Resource Packs" button.
- Click the "Open resource pack folder" button.
- Place the texture .zip file in this folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the resource packs button you should now see the pack is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Colossus PvP Texture Pack
- for all versions: Download Colossus PvP Texture Pack