Clipboard Mod is a mod that delivers a simple item that can be quite useful for most players. In a game where there are various tasks that need to be completed, it is easy at times to either forget or get overwhelmed. When this happens, you may miss out on doing some of the tasks you need to do. What this mod does is provide you with an item that you also use in real life to make sure you do not forget to do something. The clipboard implemented by the mod is easy to use and can certainly help you keep everything more organized.
Clipboard Mod 1.11 delivers an easy-to-follow recipe so you can craft your very own clipboard. The recipe requires a sheet of paper, a pen, an ink sac and a square wooden pressure. The item you create will help you keep track of all your pending tasks. Understanding the list of to-do’s is easy. The clipboard lists down the items with checkboxes before each item. When the task is done, it will be marked with a green check while uncompleted ones get an X. One quick look at your clipboard will help you determine what else you still need to do.
Installing the mod is simple as it follows the same steps used for other mod installation. Clipboard needs the Minecraft forge for the build so make sure you have the recommended forge version available. The next step is to download the mod version compatible with your client to avoid any problems. Once you have the .zip file downloaded, transfer it to the ‘mods’ folder and you are done. The next time you launch the game, you will be able to enjoy the benefits of having an in-game checklist to help you manage your tasks more efficiently. So, despite how simple this mod is, it is certainly a worthwhile addition to your game.
Install Clipboard Mod 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Clipboard Mod in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Clipboard Mod
- for all versions: Download Clipboard Mod