What is BuildCraft Mod 1.12.2?
BuildCraft 7 Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 is a great new Mod that BuildCraft has released. It is an improved and fine-tuned version of the old BuildCraft Mod with the addition of new features and some changes. BuildCraft 7 Mod’s major feature is the addition of pipes. These pipes can then be used to transport fluids, mechanical energy and different items from inventories to machines. There are also many types of pipes in this mod, with each having its unique functions.
These pipes are:
To be able to transport liquids, you can combine pipes using Pipe Sealant. To carry mechanical energy, use Redstone to build Kinesis Pipes.
BuildCraft 7 Mod Other Features and Highlights
- Modularization. Different functions are combined in smaller subset or modules. Making it easier for mod developers to use this mod.
- Improved Graphics. Excluding the robots, due to some delays, CyanideX has given everything a fresh and new look in this mod.
- Optimizations. Builders, robots, pipes, fillers and other parts of the mod are now optimized.
- Pipes. Along with the addition of pipes in this mod, pipe rendering and colors are also improved.
- Recipes. More expensive recipe list and less expensive Pipe Plugs.
- Robotics. New fancy animations, Zone Planner and improved robot trigger and action logic.
- And plenty of other additions and improvements that will surely get you interested.
These Are Some of the Changes in BuildCraft 7 Mod
- Upgrade works perfectly However, it is impossible to downgrade.
- Robots can now only get fluids and items out of emerald and wooden pipes.
- The quarry is now located in the Builders Module as opposed to BuildCraft version 3x and below where it was in Factory Module.
- Items dropped in the pipe are combined with Accept Items option for easy collection.
- Flower harvesting using robots is removed as it causes bugs. Crafter Robot has been abolished too, as it is useless.
Download now to enjoy these incredible features and improvements of MinecraftBuildCraft 7 Mod.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place BuildCraft Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.