What is Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2?
Biomes O’ Plenty Mod 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 adds a whole range of new fantasy and realistic biomes to Minecraft. Once you have installed the plugin select Biomes O’ Plenty as the world type from within the create a new world menu. With more than 20 new biomes you certainly won’t get bored exploring! While adding a slew of new and unique biomes to the game though, it also adds several new types of flora, as well as unique world and construction blocks to complement all the different, new biomes.
This is one of the biggest Minecraft mods to date in terms of the amount of content it adds to Minecraft 1.12.2 and 1.11.2 and 1.11, though it does make use of many textures and items naturally found in the game to produce some of the new biomes. Therefore, not all of the content is new, but the way in which things are arranged certainly hasn’t been seen before. The mod also adds many new items and blocks, the crafting recipes for which can be found on the Biomes O’ Plenty forum thread.
- Improve placement of plants by more precisely defining surface blocks.
- Prevent null pointer exception if GeneratorWeighted is empty.
- Finish Fungi Forest biome.
- Make frost forest a little higher above sea level.
- De-obfuscate mega jungle tree generator.
- Set default amountPerChunk for giant mushrooms.
- Add Fungi Forest biome.
How to Install this Mod?
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge API.
- Open Minecraft launcher then select Forge profile.
- Find your minecraft application folder:
On Windows, open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%\.minecraft\and click Run. On Mac, open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for minecraft.
- Place Biomes O’ Plenty Mod into your Mods folder. If you don't have one, create it now.