All the Mods ModPack was a pack that was initially created just for the developer’s personal use. The pack was shared to friends who ended up loving the access to all the basic and popular mods often used by Minecraft Players. As a result, it was publicly released so more people could enjoy the mods included in the pack. The pack could also be directly installed onto the server so that there would be no need to do the installations in the client. What All the Mods delivers is access to the mods that offer the most popular textures and items in the Minecraft world.
All the Mods ModPack 1.11.2 includes an impressive list of mods such as Blood Magic, Roots, Draconic Evolution, Immersive Engineering and Industrial Craft. Mods that deliver in-depth textures to ones that allow you to create exciting unique worlds can be downloaded and enjoyed with this pack. That basically means there is no need to look for downloads of these mods separately. You also do not need to install these mods separately which can be quite tedious and time-consuming. All you need to do is get the All The Mods ModPack and you have pretty much what you need.
As mentioned earlier, this mod pack can be installed directly on the server. However, it is also a pack that can be used on the client. Make sure you have the forge installed as the mod will need it to run efficiently. Once you have the forge, download the mod version that’s compatible with your current client. Transfer the .zip or .jar file that you downloaded to the ‘mods’ folder. To find this folder, just go to the start menu and run a search for Minecraft. The ‘mods’ folder will be automatically generated in the Minecraft files if you have the forge running.
Install All The Mods Modpack 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install All The Mods Modpack in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download All The Mods Modpack
- for all versions: Download All The Mods Modpack