Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack brings back the engaging adventure of Agrarian Sky Lore. The original mod was a Magic Farm 2 inspired adventure where you are the sole survivor of a cataclysmic event. Your mission is to repopulate the planet and make it into a livable place again. While working on rebuilding the planet, you also face hostile mobs that come through the Netherworlds’ portal. This lore delivered by Agrarian Skies had a cult following who will definitely be thrilled with the new Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack release. With a few updates such as crop breeding, the mudpack is showing a lot of promise to become just as fun as the original one.
Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack 1.11.2 follows the original game play wherein there are no in-game goals or missions. It implements a quest book, instead, where all the goals that need to be completed are listed. While the adventure may seem straightforward, the limited lives and ever-changing twists within the storyline is bound to create an enhanced gaming experience. This mod pack is a collection of Agrarian Skies mods which include Accidentally Circumstantial Events, Applied Energetics, Bagginses, Biome Tweaker, Blood Magic and a whole lot more.
While it may seem like a highly complicated mudpack, installation is quite easy. The first thing you need to make sure of is that you have the latest Minecraft Forge installed. The mod will need this to run efficiently. The next step is to download the mod version that is compatible with the client you are using. Once you have the mod downloaded, transfer the .zip file to the ‘mods’ folder. This folder is automatically generated when the game is launched in forge profile. All you need to do now is to re-launch the game and you should be able to use the Agrarian Skies 2 Mod Pack.
Install Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack 1.11.2
Follow this short installation tutorial to know how to properly install Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack in Minecraft.
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod on this page.
- Locate the Minecraft application folder.
- On Windows open Run from the start menu, type
%appdata%.minecraftand click Run.
- On Mac open Finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar or .zip file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Need help? Feel free to leave a comment below this article.
Download Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack
- for all versions: Download Agrarian Skies 2 Modpack